fashchicmall.com, Costumes, Reenactment, Theatre

Balzac, Europe, Ginglin, Ville-Bastard, Cesson
WilliamR

fashchicmall.com, Costumes, Reenactment, Theatre

Message par WilliamR »

He won't go into detail but says the Clippers have had to course-correct this season due to injuries to key players like Ibaka and Patrick Beverley and midseason additions like Rondo and DeMarcus Cousins.Costumes, Reenactment, Theatre

fashchicmall.com

Sixers star Joel Embiid gives update on his knee after loss to HawksSixers upset they lost Game 7 despite Hawks star Trae Young strugglingDoc Rivers, Sixers explain what went wrong in Game 7 loss to HawksHorseshoes

Paul dialed into the team’s postgame locker room via video chat, continuing a practice started this season whenever a Suns player could not be present.

"I got a tech for it, and I didn't think it was an offensive foul," Embiid said after finishing with 22 points and 13 rebounds. "I was just trying to stay calm and have my hands up. And someone was pushing me from the back, and I don't understand why I got a tech.Squirrels

Booker and Beverly were bloodied after butting heads in the third quarter of the Western Conference Finals game.

Because of that, and it being a decisive Game 7, Green knows it’s time to just go out there and play.Holiday & Seasonal

"Because of the climate that we live in, things change from day to day," Suns coach Monty Williams said Saturday of Paul's timetable. "I've tried to take things one day at a time ... but for me, based on the information and based on the history of this particular protocol, everything is day-to-day. And so that's how I have to approach it. I wish I could tell you a time so you guys wouldn't have to ask me all the time, but at this point I can't. It's pretty much day-to-day."

msa

Re: fashchicmall.com, Costumes, Reenactment, Theatre

Message par msa »

Répondre