Custom Tablecloth Boho, diytablecloth.com, MLB 54*72 Tablecloth

Balzac, Europe, Ginglin, Ville-Bastard, Cesson
WilliamR

Custom Tablecloth Boho, diytablecloth.com, MLB 54*72 Tablecloth

Message par WilliamR »

I read everything in your sports page on the Lakers and Dodgers. I also read your letters, and even though the letters editor is leaving, I hope you continue to publish letters on Sundays.

diytablecloth.com
Custom Tablecloth Boho

PHOENIX -- Deandre Ayton couldn't stop smiling after the Phoenix Suns' 104-103 win on Tuesday gave them a 2-0 lead in the Western Conference finals over the LA Clippers.NHL 54*72 Tablecloth

Perhaps no team in the sport can attest to the value of perseverance like the Los Angeles Clippers, who’ve been the butt of jokes when they were awful and when they were good. For decades under Donald Sterling, the Clips were the laughingstock of pro sports: between 1977 and 2011 the team won a single playoff series. Just one. Over those 35 years they missed the playoffs 31 times. After Sterling’s mistress recorded him making racist statements, his wife sold the team to Steve Ballmer. Despite a glittering roster and Lob City and six consecutive seasons winning at least 60 percent of their games (something they never did under Sterling), the Clippers could never get past the second round, much less threaten to win an NBA title. But — and this will never not sound weird to anyone who grew up with the Clips as a punchline — L.A.’s “other” team has shown remarkable perseverance. They may have even surprised themselves.

I imagine the Suns will figure things out and Paul will take over in Game 4 on Saturday and the Suns will steal a win in L.A. and put the Clippers’ collective backs up against a wall. Booker now has a game under his belt with a mask and is going to come out with a vengeance on Saturday and the Suns are going to be in the Finals once the Clippers run out of gas. Paul and Booker combined for just 10-of-40 shooting in Game 3 and I don’t see that happening again in Game 4. And the fact that Beverley got away with breaking the nose of Booker without any further scrutiny tells you everything you need to know about what an NBA villain he really is. I wouldn’t put anything past him. The Clippers have already come back from 0-2 twice and I just don't see it happening a third time.MLB 54*72 Tablecloth

In the future, however, the Globetrotters make an interesting case for being considered. The team undoubtedly has a history with the NBA, and its influence on the league can't be denied. 

The Hawks came away with three wins on the road this series in order to advance and did so despite a poor shooting night from star guard Trae Young. The third-year point guard, who had been so steady so far in the playoffs, shot 5-of-23 from the field and 2-of-11 from the 3-point line.NHL 60*120 Tablecloth

The Phoenix Suns made two NBA Finals (1976 and 1993) failing to secure the trophy in either. The Los Angeles Clippers, well, they are the Clippers and they have never reached the conference finals before let alone the actual NBA Finals.MLB 60*120 Tablecloth

Répondre